Dual-mode C-/Ku-band Maritime VSAT Antenna System
Delivers Global Connectivity for Mission-Critical Work
Using a single, 1.1 meter (42.5 inch) diameter antenna to seamlessly access both the C- and Ku-band satellites of the mini-VSAT Broadband network, TracPhone V11-IP provides reliable global broadband connectivity for mission-critical work. The TracPhone V11-IP features seamless transitions between Ku- and C-band coverage while providing the very low latency that is required for messaging applications such as CENTRIXS, which are essential for Coalition Navy operations.
In addition, the V11-IP provides:
• 3-axis gyro-stabilized antenna with a 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment tracks satellites from directly overhead to low on the horizon
• 85% smaller by volume and lighter than C-band VSAT systems for faster installation
• Coverage from the world’s most extensive Ku-band network, now with C-band overlay for truly global reach
• Data rates as fast as 4 Mbps download/1 Mbps upload
New Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) for Belowdecks Efficiency and Crew Morale
For greater reliability and faster deployment, the TracPhone V11-IP features the streamlined ICM, a 2U-high belowdecks unit, which includes:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit
- Built in CommBox Network Manager
- ArcLight spread spectrum modem
- Voice over IP (VoIP), Ethernet switch, Wi-Fi capabilities
Maritime VSAT Solution for Rapidly Evolving Situations
The dual-mode TracPhone V11-IP is superior to C-band only systems that don’t provide complete coverage due to the 200 km coastal restriction on C-band service. With TracPhone V11-IP, critical communications can be rapidly conveyed no matter where your forces are located. TracPhone V11-IP is a key part of the mini-VSAT Broadband 2.0 solution, a complete maritime communications solution including airtime plans with the highest data speeds on the network at lower prices and KVH OneCare, a comprehensive global support program.