Satellite communication containers can be heli-lifted into extreme places for autonomous remote communications solution.
Hassel CC provide the experience and expertise required to deliver a robust solution to house their remote communications equipment, including redundant VSAT antennas and wireless distribution system.
Features of the containers include:
- 2 separate rooms including a side access insulated communications room and a rear access storage room, both fitted with lights, power and smoke alarms
- 2 recessed AC units in the communications room for temperature control of the equipment
- Lashing points and furniture rails within the inner walls, as well as floor recessed lashing loops to ensure smooth transportation
- A hand rail and access gate system fitted to the roof of each unit, which has the ability to be folded down or removed for transportation
- A satellite dish mounting system designed by engineering consultancy, Innovact
- Wireless mast brackets fitted to the side of the containers which will work synchronised with the recessed cable bulkhead to broadcast the signal gained by the satellite dishes
- Ability to be easily mobilised and transported via sea, rail and heli-lift