Implementation of flexible IT development projects.
ITPP focuses on the strengths of smooth implementation methodology while maintaining best practices for project management. IT Project Professional certificators have a better understanding of how IT projects should be planned, managed and implemented, and how flexible principles are used for the best for business, user and supplier interests in the project.
A professional concept has been established based on flexible development methodology combined with recognized project management methods, based on PRINCE2®. These approaches complement each other and represent a project-wide whole that is well suited for IT development projects.
Benefits for project managers, project owners, product owners, test managers:
• Provides a good basis for the useful use of the project subject in IT development projects.
• Provides good knowledge of smooth project management, principles, concepts and methods.
• You get a good understanding of what are typical success factors and pitfalls in flexible IT development projects, even if they have a contracted customer/supplier relationship.
Benefits for businesses and organizations:
• Achieve greater predictability in projects.
• Avoid deviation projects, live on time and agreed quality and cost using best practices for project management.
• Provide employees with proven tools that make them safe in the project role.
• Achieve increased profitability, lower risk, and not least, more satisfied customers.